We thank you for visiting our website and would like to introduce you to our online data privacy principles.
We adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
1. Use of your information:
We will not share your personal information with other parties except as provided below. Other information that does not personally identify you as an individual collected by IOTomation from Users (such as, patterns of utilization described above) and is exclusively owned by IOTomation. This information can be utilized by IOTomation in a manner as IOTomation in its sole discretion, deems appropriate.
a. Sharing your information with 3rd party service provider:
- We do not share any personal information with any of our 3rd party service providers or partners. Any add-on services that we provide do not capture your personal information and is done purely anonymously.
b. Legal disclaimer:
- It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law, such as responses to civil or criminal subpoenas, or other requests by law enforcement personnel. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, subpoena, or other legal process or request to IOTomation brought in any country throughout the world, or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
c. Disclosures to others
- We may disclose your personal and other information provided by you, to another 3rd party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of IOTomation corporation division or company. Any 3rd party to which we transfer or sell IOTomation’s assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and partner with companies which do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the IOTomation's website, and are not responsible for the actions of any 3rd parties that may receive any such information.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
d. Disclosure of non-personally identifiable information:
We may disclose or share non-personally identifiable information with partners, affiliates and advertisers. For example, we may share aggregated demographic information (which does not include any personally identifiable information) with 3rd party advertisers and other parties. We may track and analyze website usage and other statistical information to administer our website and constantly improve its quality. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes or as a representative audience for advertisers.
2. Retrieval of information:
IOTomation internally has a process on information security and your information being accessed only by those who are authorized. In situations where you accidentally delete your information and would like to retrieve, then this core team may access the stored database and recover the same. Please be aware that this team may have to go through your personal information in order to restore the information sought by you.
3. Other administrative activities:
As a condition to use the IOTomation services, we will send you administrative and promotional emails. We will send you information regarding your account activity as well as updates about the services and promotional offers. If you do not want to receive promotional emails from us, you may elect to opt-out of receiving by changing your preferences by logging into your “Account” unsubscribing the same.
4. Security precautions:
We take security seriously and take numerous precautions to protect the security of personal information. You can access your personal information on our website by entering your log-in credentials. Every user's password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not share your parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. IOTomation does not store personal information in the cookies. Information, if stored, is purely for ease in accessing the services.
5. Processing information about you and modification of such information:
All the information you provide to IOTomation, including sensitive personal information, is voluntary. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by deleting your account. Please note that your withdrawal of consent will not be retroactive.
You can access, modify, correct and eliminate the data about you, which has been collected pursuant to your decision to become a user to our services. If you update any of your information, we may keep a copy of the information which you originally provided to us in our archives for the records purpose herein. We take your rights seriously and encourage you to use them if you deem this to be appropriate. You may exercise these rights by emailing us at email@example.com.
6. User obligation:
You must not download or otherwise disseminate any information which may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of IOTomation and its Community of Users. Any violation of these guidelines may lead to the restriction, suspension or termination of your account by IOTomation, as we uphold these principles seriously and consider them to be the basis on which our users adhere to the IOTomation website and the services that it offers.
7. Contact details: